NoteTab Free 30-Day Trial
- Includes both NoteTab Pro and NoteTab Std.
- Missing full version’s spell-checker and thesaurus.
- Startup time slightly slower than full version.
NoteTab Light (Freeware)
On a tight budget? Use NoteTab Light for free in a private or professional context. It doesn’t have all the features of the paid version of NoteTab, but it’s still a great tool loved by many.
NoteTab Full Version
Lost your paid installation file? If so, just submit your order details below. You’ll then receive a personal download link to the full version of NoteTab.
Zipped Setup Files
If you can’t download EXE files, here are zipped versions:
How to Download Updates
If you already bought NoteTab and want to get the latest update, simply use the Help > Check for updates menu command in the program.
If you have NoteTab Light, just download the latest version from this page.
Dictionaries and Thesaurus
Note that these only work with the full version of NoteTab. Not with the trial version and not with NoteTab Light.
- Clipbook Libraries by NoteTab Users
- Useful Third-Party Tools
- NoteTab Encryption DLL
- IntelliComplete Server for NoteTab 5, 6 and 7
- UltimaShell Autocompletion Server for NoteTab 4.9/4.95
- Section 508 Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)
- NoteTab Compatibility Pack for Windows 95 and NT4 (ZIP)
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, ME, NT4, 2008, 2003, 2000, 98,
or Mac OS / Linux in conjunction with Wine.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems supported.
- 64 MB of RAM, 6 MB disk space.
- Pentium (or compatible) processor.
The following documents are already included with NoteTab. Only download them if you want to review the information before installing NoteTab.